Over the previous week, we’ve given readers (that’s you) another shot at shaping the agenda for the 2024 NAPA 401(ok) Summit. So, the place do issues now stand?
After a number of weeks of working subjects by our cage-match voting system, this week we took the highest 15 from every of these teams to kind one large cage match to offer you a chance to weigh in on the very best of the very best!
Right here’s the place issues stand in the present day:
- Required Advisor Service Mannequin Evolution
- Classes Discovered from Litigation
- What the IRS and DOL Proceed to Goal with Your Purchasers’ Plans
- Taking Your Finals Shows to the Subsequent Stage: An Advisor Dialogue
- Making a Successful Presentation—Do’s and Don’ts Throughout the Finals Presentation
- Retirement Trade of 2030
- How Are Advisors Dealing with Fiduciary Duties and Administration of Particulars for Their 401(ok) Purchasers?
- Constructing a Higher RFP
- Incomes Your “Maintain”: Worth Added Providers to Keep away from Sticker Shock of Advisor Charges
- Managed Accounts—Simply an Costly Goal-Date Fund?
- What’s Lacking from Your Workforce’s Playbook?
- Discussing with Totally different Stage of Advisors (Massive Market, Mid-Market, Small Market) and What Service Mannequin They Set Up for Their Base of Purchasers
- Managed Accounts—The New Technology of QDIAs?
- Optimum Incentive and Compensation Constructions Tied to Each Gross sales and Service Success (Rising and Defending Income—Everybody Has a Function!)
- Methods to Develop/Decide a Affordable Charge for Your Providers
- Methods to Win a Plan with No (Present) Advisor
- Methods to Apply a Wealth Administration Method to Plans—Deal with Every Participant as a Consumer and Not Simply the Sponsor
- Demand Higher: Service Continues to Undergo at Massive RKs. Why Ought to We Put Up with This?
- The Rollover—How Do We Reconcile the Reality That Everybody Desires Them and How Will the Trade Work Collectively in Some Style to Accomplish?
- Workforce Work (Actually Does) Make the Dream Work
- Methods to Construct—And Maintain—A High quality Multi-Faceted Workforce
- Charge Benchmarking; How and How Typically?
- What Are the Day by day Habits and Behaviors of the Most Profitable Advisers?
- Workforce Constructing, Workforce Binding
- Rollover Realities
Your enter all through the method has been a lot appreciated—the Summit Steering Committee is already engaged on fleshing out the agenda!
Keep tuned—and ensure to mark your calendars for April 7-9, 2024—Nashville, TN—for the 2024 NAPA 401(ok) Summit!