UK Company Governance Code Session
When: Tuesday 25 July, 13:00-14:00 (BST)
The FRC shall be updating stakeholders on what we’ve heard so removed from the continued session on the UK Company Governance Code. Register your attendance.
The FRC has additionally revealed a brand new In Conversation podcast the place Kate O’Neill discusses with Maureen Beresford early suggestions on a variety of well-liked matters to date, equivalent to inner controls, over-boarding, reporting on outcomes, and sustainability reporting.
To assist inform the session course of, the FRC has revealed three one pagers on sizzling matters that stakeholders have been significantly curious about.
New Company Reporting Necessities
When: Thursday 27 July, 11:00-12:00 (BST)
Colleagues from the FRC will define key takeaways from the Authorities’s not too long ago revealed Statutory Instrument (SI) on company reporting and the position the FRC shall be enjoying to advertise high-quality company reporting within the UK. Register your attendance.
To realize stakeholder views on the brand new company reporting necessities, the FRC shall be internet hosting 4 roundtables all through September. These roundtables will cowl the FRC’s position in relation to the brand new reporting necessities and element key components of the SI, together with:
- Resilience Assertion
- Audit and Assurance Coverage
- Materials Fraud Assertion
- Distributions Coverage Assertion
- Distributable income disclosure necessities
Every session will even permit time for extra basic feedback.
- 6 September, 09:30am-11:00am – On-line company reporting SI roundtable (Distributions)
- 6 September, 15:00pm-16:30pm – On-line company reporting SI roundtable (Resilience Assertion, Audit and Assurance Coverage, Fraud Assertion)
- 12 September, 15:00pm-16:30pm – In-person company reporting SI roundtable (Resilience Assertion, Audit and Assurance Coverage, Fraud Assertion)
- 19 September, 15:30pm-17:00pm – In-person company reporting SI roundtable (Distributions)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to attend any of the above classes. Resulting from restricted capability, we’ll solely be capable to permit one member per organisation for every roundtable.