The Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Focus prepares MBA college students to confidently navigate a quickly altering enterprise world with robust foundations in sustainability, social influence, and administration.
Trendy companies want leaders ready to remodel how enterprises have interaction with the pure surroundings and local weather change, handle the wants of a altering workforce, and supply elevated accountability to buyers and different stakeholders. The Full-Time MBA Focus in ESG on the Ross Faculty of Enterprise prepares college students to steer in every of the three pillars that assist up to date enterprise and educates leaders to tackle the main challenges of our time.
The ESG focus consists of each formal coursework and optionally available co-curricular actions, together with workshops (e.g., tips on how to work with ESG knowledge) and audio system.
To finish the focus, college students should fulfill a minimal of 12 credit.
- Foundations: full every of those required programs:
- Methods for Sustainable Growth I – STRATEGY 564/EAS 512 (1.5 credit score hours)
- Methods for Sustainable Growth II: – STRATEGY 565/EAS 513 (1.5 credit score hours)
- Fairness Analytics – STRATEGY 615 (2.25 credit score hours)
- Electives: full no less than 6.75 credit score hours, with a minimal of 1 course from every of the three breadth areas (Environmental, Social, Governance).
For questions in regards to the focus, or to precise curiosity within the focus, contact a tutorial advisor at email@example.com.