The Prince William County Workplace of Housing and Neighborhood Improvement Emergency Housing Help Program II (EHAP II), or Subsistence Funds, is federal funding offered from Neighborhood Improvement Block Grant Funds (CDBG-CV) by way of the CARES Act. It’s provided to eligible households experiencing Covid-19-related monetary housing hardships.
Subsistence Funds are outlined as one-time or short-term help, made for not more than six consecutive months.
Authorised arrearages due should be paid first and counted as one of many six complete funds. Funds owed previous to March 1, 2020, should not eligible.
All authorized help funds might be paid on to the mortgage firm/service supplier, landlord/proprietor, home-owner affiliation company and relevant utility suppliers.
EHAP eligibility is decided by the next:
• Households should presently have arrearages in mortgage, hire, HOA and/or utility funds. A family is taken into account people associated by blood, marriage, adoption, or unrelated residing in the identical housing unit.
• The family’s earnings, property and circumstances for all people, individuals or households presently residing collectively should meet all program necessities.
• The family (together with all family members) can’t have acquired any housing or utility help from every other supply.
• All individuals, together with minors, presently residing collectively and different individuals anticipated to occupy the housing unit for the EHAP II should be listed on the appliance.
• Candidates should present an announcement that present housing arrearages are as a result of COVID-19.
Eligibility for the EHAP II doesn’t assure that help might be offered, as help relies on each eligibility and availability of funding.