World Aid is a worldwide humanitarian group that’s preventing for change that lasts, proper right here within the U.S. and throughout the globe. We convey sustainable options to the world’s best issues – disasters, excessive poverty, violence, oppression, and mass displacement. The group is roughly 75 years previous and has labored in over 100 nations world wide since its founding.
In the US, we come alongside local people organizations and lots of of particular person volunteers to help newly arriving refugee and different immigrant households. Right this moment, we’re proud to accomplice with over 6,000 native church buildings, and 95,000 volunteers globally to convey hope, therapeutic and transformation to essentially the most susceptible.
Are you an individual of compassion? An advocate for justice? Somebody who stands up for the rights of the susceptible and speaks out for the marginalized, the exploited and the forgotten?
When you answered ‘sure’, to any of the above, World Aid, and thousands and thousands of individuals world wide want you.
The Well being and Vitamin Advisor Well being technically manages the well being/vitamin programme of World Aid in Sudan, beneath the supervision of the Director of Packages. S/he facilitates implementation of high quality well being and vitamin actions in Sudan by administration of community-based therapy of malnutrition, in addition to healing and preventive and well being programming. The place holder additionally chargeable for strengthening native well being system and creating native capability to maintain well being and vitamin packages.
Compensation: $54,000-$60,000 per 12 months
Position & Tasks
Affordable lodging could also be made to allow people with disabilities to carry out the important features.
- Handle supervision of all vitamin and well being programming in all areas in Sudan.
- Supervise the secure and environment friendly administration of vitamin and well being provides and tools.
- Help the implementation of well timed and correct information assortment techniques, monitor information for accuracy, and reply appropriately with programmatic adjustments as wanted to satisfy targets
- Assess workers coaching wants and make applicable referrals for coaching. The place required, manage, facilitate and/or present coaching of vitamin and well being personnel.
- Play an energetic position in investigating upcoming RFAs and the event of proposals, funds and mission assessment processes.· Coordinate vitamin and well being actions with Ministries of Well being, UN companies, different implementing companions and funding companies.
- Coordinate vitamin and well being program growth with native counterparts (SMOH, County Well being Division and native management) with a concentrate on utilizing a group growth strategy in any respect levels of program planning and implementation
- Guarantee compliance with WHO and GOS MOH pointers and insurance policies in every program element.
- Keep clear communication with all workers on a minimum of a weekly foundation
- Promote the event of a sustainable well being program by providing artistic concepts and new approaches to fixing issues within the well being program.
- Coordinate with different World Aid packages in every subject with full help for an built-in strategy to group growth.·
- Work to strengthen the native church’s capability for supporting well being initiatives.· Another duties assigned by fast supervisor.
Information, Abilities, & Talents
- Want to serve and empower the Church to influence susceptible communities.
- Extremely Most popular: Grasp’s diploma and a minimum of 4-years’ expertise on the stage of a program advisor. Grasp’s diploma in Public Well being with Medication background.
- Minimal qualification: bachelor’s diploma in medication from an accredited college in a related subject with six years’ expertise.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is obligatory; data of Arabic is fascinating however not required.
- Good understanding of hyperlinks between emergency and growth packages, aware of mission cycle administration.
- Expertise in donor reporting e.g. USAID, UN Companies most popular.
- Expertise in hardship postings or complicated emergencies, with confirmed management expertise; Capable of work in a fluid and insecure space; Maturity and talent to regulate to harsh dwelling situations.
- Robust planning and organizational abilities; Expertise in good mission planning and design.
- Capability to handle budgets, perceive monetary accountability procedures, logistics, and commodity monitoring.
- Battle decision and negotiation abilities. Interpersonal and cross-cultural sensitivity and expertise.
- Laptop and IT experience extremely most popular.
- Capability to work with minimal supervision and to take care of issues and points each promptly and effectively.
- Capability and willingness to journey to rural areas and stay in typically primary situations.
- Expertise in a multi-sector, multi-funded aid and growth packages; together with expertise with a Contractor or worldwide NGO.
- Glorious group, communication, public relations, and interpersonal abilities.
- Dedicated to the mission, imaginative and prescient, and values of World Aid
- Medical/healthcare expertise, significantly in a humanitarian programming setting
- Cross-cultural working expertise
- As much as 75% home and/or worldwide journey required
World Aid presents a aggressive advantages package deal to worldwide workers:
World Aid contributes to month-to-month premiums:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick and Trip Time
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Go away (topic to nation necessities)
- Paid Residence and Hardship Leaves
World Aid pays 100% for eligible workers:
- Group Time period Life (worker)
- Lengthy Time period (US Expats solely)
- Unintentional Dying and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Worker Help Program (EAP)
- Emergency analysis insurance coverage
World Aid – Retirement:
- 401K & Roth (US Expats Solely) – WR matches as much as 4%, then an extra quarter p.c as much as 10%
- 4% retirement plan match for all different workers, except dictated by nation regulation.
The bodily calls for described listed below are consultant of those who have to be met by an worker to efficiently carry out the important features of this job. Affordable lodging could also be made to allow people with disabilities to carry out the important features.
- Whereas performing the duties of this job, the worker is required to have odd ambulatory abilities adequate to go to different areas
- The flexibility to face, stroll, stoop, kneel, crouch, and manipulate (raise, carry, transfer) gentle to medium weights of 10-15 kilos.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, together with capacity to know, and visible acuity to make use of a keyboard, function tools and browse software data.
- The worker continuously is required to take a seat, attain with fingers and arms, speak and listen to.
- Basic workplace setting. World Aid additionally presents hybrid and distant schedules for restricted positions.
- Nice lengths of time engaged on pc, studying from pc display screen, getting into data, standing at copier or fax machine, and a while on the cellphone or in digital conferences could also be required.
- Yr-end archiving actions contain repeated lifting and bending.
- Bodily, emotional and mental calls for
- Gear used: Worker pc (desktop or laptop computer), printer, and copier.
All the above duties and duties are important job features topic to affordable lodging. All job necessities listed point out the minimal stage of information, abilities and/or capacity deemed essential to carry out the job proficiently.
This job description is to not be construed as an exhaustive assertion of duties, duties or necessities. People could also be required to carry out another job-related directions as requested by their supervisor, topic to affordable lodging. This place description will not be all-inclusive and is all the time beneath assessment.
How one can apply
To submit your software, c;ick on the hyperlink beneath: